Mountain Apple Company is pairing up with the Native Hawaiian Legal Corporation (NHLC)!
A beautiful collection of Hawaiian music featuring music from these fantastic albums to benefit the Native Hawaiian Legal Corporation (NHLC). All proceeds from this musical download directly go to the NHLC.
The NHLC is the only nonprofit, public interest law firm working almost exclusively in the area of Native Hawaiian rights law. Thanks to support from donors like you, the NHLC is able to provide legal assistance to individuals, families, and communities that seek to protect their traditional cultural practices and maintain their ancestral ties to their lands and natural resources.
Founded by several grassroots leaders in 1974, NHLC was a volunteer-run referral service initially. But the high demand for direct help, especially from families who needed legal assistance in protecting their lands, transformed NHLC into a law firm that now provides low cost legal help to approximately 700 clients annually.
- Palehua by Amy Hanaiali’i
- Aia I Lihau Ko Lei Nani by Napua
- Haleakala Ku Hanohano by HAPA
- E Pele by Roland Cazimero
- Beautiful Le`ahi by Muriel Flanders
- Ku`u Lei Pua Kukui O Kamakou by Raiatea Helm
- Healakala Hula by Leokane Pryor
- Nani Waialeale by Martin Pahinui
- Hualalai by Robert Cazimero
- Maunaleo by Keali`i Reichel
- Haleakala by The Brothers Cazimero
- Na Keahiwi `Elima by The Brothers Cazimero
- Ka Piko O Ka Halawai by Cody Pueo Pata
- Ua Lilinoe by Lei`ohu Ryder
- The Beauty of Maunakea by Keola Beamer